EducationDynamics LLC (“EDDY”, “EducationDynamics”, or the “Company”) is an internet marketing services company serving the higher education industry. We provide high quality, student-focused products and services which enable post-secondary schools to find, enroll and retain students by helping those students select the right program at the right school at the right time.
We believe we serve our school-clients best by serving students first. We deliver on this mission by providing students with valuable, in-depth information and helpful tools that allow them to match their interests and make informed choices on the programs best suited to their individual needs.
EDDY was formed seven years ago through a series of acquisitions of lead providers to the education industry. We own and operate over 60 portals and microsites, each of which providing deep, interactive content and valuable resources to enable potential students to make informed choices.
Our strategy is centered on 2 main themes:
- Be the leader in Prospect Delivery by:
- Identifying, attracting and engaging prospective students
- matching students to the right program at the right school at the right time
- providing access to the programs that the students demand
- Be a leader and preferred partner of solutions services by:
- Providing schools access to leverage our excellence in Prospect Delivery
- Providing customization offering only the services needed by our partners
- Ensuring goals and objectives consistently achieve planned outcomes
Our strategy has positioned us to more broadly partner with post-secondary institutions, regardless of level of sophistication. Our products include multi-tiers of prospect leads, consulting and research services, lead management solutions, agency services, call center services, and enrollment services. Our ability to guide students to the right schools and programs that suit their needs results in higher enrollment rates and higher retention rates, which correspond to a high percentage of desired student outcomes and higher revenue for our institutional partners.
We have worked hard to earn and maintain our industry leadership through a deeply rooted philosophy of serving our schools best by serving students first. This commitment has been at the heart of our success since we began over a decade ago, and continues today as we proudly serve more than 1,000 higher education colleges and universities of all types and sizes. We remain very profitable on an EBITDA and cash flow basis.
The SVP of Solutions Services we are seeking will be a seasoned executive with sound experience as a general manager. This position will provide senior leadership over our Solutions Services business, which includes capabilities in Call Center Services, Media Buying, Admissions, and our lead management technology platform. The position will also be accountable for business development and operations in the Solutions Services area. This leader will also serve as a senior executive with site leadership responsibilities for EDDY’s Boca Raton location.
Reporting to the EDDY Chief Executive Officer, this leader will directly interact with senior leaders at client schools. The SVP of Solutions Services will partner with senior level clients to understand business needs and translate needs into solutions that EDDY can provide. This leader will set the strategic direction of the Solutions Services business and ensure services are delivered in a quality manner that meets needs of the client schools. A critical component of the role is to maintain relationships with client schools and with existing or potential joint venture partners. This leader will also need to partner effectively with other teams across the EDDY organization, including Sales, Marketing and Analytics.
This opportunity is an ideal role for a candidate who has proven general manager capabilities and who desires experience working in an innovative private company.
Some of the near-term objectives of the role include:
- Lead business development in targeted growth business areas, partnering closely with the EDDY Sales and Marketing teams
- Build relationships with new and existing clients at executive level within partners schools
- Determine and implement integrated solutions for clients
- Leverage and strengthen capabilities across Solutions Services, including Call Center Services, lead management platform, media buying and admissions
- Leverage third-party relationships to augment capabilities as needed for client schools
- Provide strong leadership to motivate and engage associates across Solutions Services business lines
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Strong general management experience, including P&L responsibilities
- Expertise strengthening capabilities in services operations, including Call Center services, media buying, lead management and admissions
- Management and coaching skills with a verifiable history of developing staff at present or prior company
- Verifiable history of dealing effectively and maintaining the relationship with third party-vendors
- A track record of creating and delivering business development strategy and results
- The ability to work effectively across organizations (primarily with Sales, Marketing and Analytics) to build business in new target growth areas
Other skills and experiences that will be viewed favorably:
- Expertise in higher education or lead generation industry
- Work history at a fast-paced, high growth company with frequently changing priorities
- Experience managing relationships with senior executives, preferably in the higher education industry
- Minimum Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience building general manager capabilities
- Experience in business development, operations, relationship management
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be detailed orientated, quick learner and a self-starter
The position will be located at the company’s Solutions Services site in Boca Raton, FL.